- Prepares project proposal and cost estimates utilizing input from other J6 functional and technical teams. Analyzes general requirements to determine and recommend logical approaches…… including incremental deliveries.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and other required documents such as cost estimates, work breakdown structures, and waiver requests in accordance with established standards.
- As Project Manager, plans current and long range objectives for project areas. Negotiates and documents project commitments with appropriate J6 teams and external interface …… partners to ensure timely execution of project plans, in accordance with established schedules and budgets.
- Works with acquisition services as required for development and execution of acquisition plans to support projects.
- Evaluates, monitors, or ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and standards. Participates in development of and interprets DLA policy and procedures.
- Facilitates needs analysis sessions to define opportunities for new or improved business process or technical infrastructure solutions for one or more of DLA’s core logistics …… or business functions (i.e., financial management, order management, and procurement), visiting user sites as needed.
- Consults with customers to identify and document requirements, coordinating requirements determination meetings, as needed. Provides advice and assistance for evaluating the introduction of software enhancements …… into business applications and/or technology components into the technical infrastructure.
- Assures that software or technology products remain consistent with the requirements baseline.W
- orks within both the NIPRNet and SIPRNet environments performing IT System User Account Administrator functions to include new account approval, password and SIPR token reset…… and user account deactivation in accordance with NIPR and SIPR policies and regulations.