To apply, please click on the green “Apply Externally” button. This will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. We encourage you to apply as early as possible. International students who qualify for the STEM OPT extension (36 months) are eligible to apply.
Find what you’re looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we’re committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
As an Internal Audit Technology Consultant Intern in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, your role will be focused on helping clients resolve business needs through analyzing data along with defining, crafting, developing and implementing business and technology solutions. At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative corporate culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
Your career could launch in a fast-paced environment with a high learning curve in one of the following areas:
Assist our Life Sciences clients to assess and refine their information security posture, technology implementations, and regulatory compliance through IT General Controls and Application Audits, IT Compliance & Assurance Reviews and IT Operational and Risk Management Consulting.
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Assist TMT clients to assess and refine their information security posture, technology implementations, and regulatory compliance through IT General Controls and IT Application Audits, Third Party and Cloud Assessments, Data Privacy and Protection, IT Compliance and Implementation Reviews, and IT and Risk Management Consulting including Business Continuity Planning.
- Exhibit strong communication skills when consulting with senior management, C-Suite client personnel and government regulators
- Ability to create and deliver value-added reports and strong deliverables that simplify complex issues and enable sustainable practices for our clients
- Collaborate and develop partnerships with clients, prospects and colleagues
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity to enable a deeply specialized skill set
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of technology development principles, eager to further develop strong technical skills
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
We are seeking college sophomore or junior level students completing their studies and are pursuing academic degrees in one of the following preferred majors (or similar background). A minimum 3.0 GPA (major and cumulative) is required; 3.2 GPA (major and cumulative) is preferred.
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Internal Audit, Informatics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or Business Administration paired with Information Systems/Information Technology/Informatics focus
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas TX
- Denver, CO
- San Francisco / San Jose, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
At Crowe, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe LLP (www.crowe.com) is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, and consulting services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page and click on “Apply” to submit your information.