This individual works within the food service department for on-call (as needed) help with various tasks like stocking and other kitchen related duties.
- Dividing food for the residential homes
- Loading food carts
- Food preparation for the staff lunch line
- *Bonus opportunity to have a chance to exhibit some food creativity and work with a great team!
- High school diploma
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs of stationary weight.
- Subscription to the Statement of Faith of Wedgwood Christian Services and agreement with the goal, purpose, and objectives of the agency.
Schedule: Monday- Thursday 1st Shift