There is an immediate opening for a Junior Hardware Engineer Intern at One Team US LLC.
As a Junior Hardware Engineer at One Team, your role will be to discover, understand and adopt emerging technologies to bring new-age product concepts to life. You’ll be prototyping and developing idea-stage software that intertwines our connected products and devices with interactive software.
What we’re looking for
- Academic concentration in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Extremely strong self-motivator and self-starter
- Experience and ability to grasp and execute new development platforms
- Strong ability to design and develop new products from concept
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
Nice to have
- IoT experience
- Documentation knowledge
- Working knowledge of communicating via Bluetooth/WiFi technologies
- Familiar with JSON, Embedded C /C++, IoT protocols i.e. MQTT, XMPP, DDS, AMQP, CoAP, etc
- Experience with Edison Boards, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and mobile platforms- iOS/Android.
- Understanding of embedded development to interface with hardware devices
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and good luck!