**This is not a remote position, this position sits in our GRR office***
Summary: As a Human Resources Generalist, you will carry out various human resource programs and procedures for company employees. You will be involved on personnel matters including onboarding, termination, and ongoing employee relations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Use independent judgement and discretion to perform specialized HR projects such as hiring decisions, leave requests, HRIS maintenance, and other employee relations.*
- Provide input on office communications as needed by team.*
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.*
- Act as a consultant to new employees
- Onboard existing employees when they move to a new department or position as needed
- Routinely provide feedback on process changes and improvements based on changing business needs and workflows.*
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.*
- Work with office leadership to process terminations and unemployment claims.*
- Work with HR Manager on managing employee complaint process, harassment claims, and investigations.*
- Document employee issues, concerns and complaints.*
- Issue communications regrading employee health and safety, benefit and perks, policies and compliance, etc.*
- Conduct routine manager check-ins.*
- Collect performance evaluations, providing advice and feedback as necessary.*
- Conduct training of newly promoted leadership personnel on HR standard protocols.*
- Assist HR Manager with paperwork relevant to post employment non-compete issues.*
- Practice ongoing policy interpretation and implementation.
- Conduct routine reviews of policies and propose changes where needed based on company needs.
- Run ad hoc reports based on team and business needs.
- Manage various research projects relevant to specialized area of knowledge.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
2-3 years of experienced preferred