LifeWay is the world’s largest provider of Spanish Christian resources. Voted one of 2019 Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers trustworthy experiences that fuel ministry.
The Editorial Project Coordinator – Bilingual is responsible for the coordination process of Spanish ongoing and short-term curriculum, collaborating with colleagues, writers, and outside vendors to complete production requirements within budget and maintaining production schedules.
- Assists the leadership of LifeWay Español with work related to author relationships
- Coordinates contract discussions and details
- Fosters communication and relationships with LifeWay authors
- Collaborates in research, marketing, production processes, and departmental planning
- Participates in ideation processes and supports the editorial team
- Creates calendars events / reminders, checklists, and tasks to facilitate team efficiency
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication or related field of study
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) verbal and written skills, fluent
- 1 year minimum experience in publishing or related field
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate
- 2 years Adobe InDesign and / or other Creative Suite experience
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Strong collaboration skills
- Member or attending an evangelical Christian church