Immaculate Conception Catholic School
Celebrating our centenary this year, Immaculate Conception is a Preschool through 8th grade Catholic institution in the heart of Columbus Ohio. Our mission is to educate children in the faith of Jesus Christ, in academic excellence, and in character. We are proud to be a growing school and are looking for a second full-time, caring and compassionate Catholic teacher for our Preschool.
· Practicing Catholic
· Possess an associate’s degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education (preferably a bachelor’s)
· Minimum two years experience in a classroom setting (preschool preferred)
· Certification in first aid, CPR, communicable diseases, and recognition of child abuse, or willingness to obtain them.
· Ability and desire to work as a team with other preschool personal
· Knowledge and understand Ohio’s day care laws and requirements
· Current satisfactory BCI & FBI background checks
· Have attended or be willing to attend a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children training
· Candidate must complete an online teaching application with the Diocese of Columbus
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and a resume to Ms. Colleen Kent, principal, at email@example.com