OUR GOAL FOR AN INTERN: To push interns to grow and to elevate their ability to seamlessly transition into a full-time coaching position or be a high-performer in their chosen professional pursuit.
WHAT WE DO: We change lives. Our company provides 30 minute, HIIT workouts, in a supportive, high-energy environment. The workout is different every day and programmed by our coaches. Our team is dedicated to making every client who walks through our doors feel known and valued, while getting amazing results. Our goal is to be the best 30 minutes of our clients’ day, every day. We want the best people to help accomplish this!
Internships are available in one of 6 locations in the Grand Rapids area, and one in Grand Haven.
- 15 hours/week of hands on training: Progress from shadowing sessions on the sidelines to fully engaging with clients while coaching on the mats. By the end of the program interns will be coaching on the microphone!
- Two hours/week will be spent improving personal and professional leadership ability through reading and open discussion.
- Two hours/week will be developing technical coaching skills
- Weekly team meetings – Feel part of the team from day one
- Weekly feedback from teammates – The only way to get better is through feedback
- This internship is to learn and apply what isn’t learned in school.