To apply, please complete a profile at this link. This will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. We encourage you to apply as early as possible. International students who qualify for the STEM OPT extension (36 months) are eligible to apply.
Find what you’re looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we’re committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Tax – Spring Internship (Jan – April)
Are you looking to start your tax career in the right direction with a nationally recognized public accounting and consulting firm? Tax Interns at Crowe will work together to support our clients spanning a wide range of industries including: manufacturing and distribution, retail, construction, real estate, and diversified financial institutions.
We offer many different tax services for our clients, and interns will be aligned to a practice during the recruiting process. You may indicate and rank your preferences on the application form. However, please note placement cannot be guaranteed as industries and/or services may differ between offices. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Here are the different tax practices within the firm:
- Exempt Organizations (Not-For-Profit Organizations)
- Federal Tax (various industries)
- Financial Institutions (Fintech, Crypto, NFT’s)
- Individual Tax (Global Private Client Services)
- International Tax Services
- State and Local Tax
- Transfer Pricing (CPA Optional)
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Basic tax research
- Learning foundations of tax concepts needed as a tax professional
In addition, staff may have diverse opportunities to work as a team member on both domestic and international client engagements.
We provide our professionals with the appropriate level of training, opportunities and support enabling them to take on additional responsibilities and encounter a broader range of experiences earlier in their careers. Join us and experience a career with an impact!
Tax spring internships will typically require a fulltime workload of 40 hours per week during business hours (some exceptions may apply). Please take your course load and school schedule into consideration if you wish to pursue an internship during this timeframe.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in tax, accounting, or similar degree
- Pursuing CPA-eligibility (150 credit hours) by graduation
- Proficient with Excel
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends when needed (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Car may be required to travel to client site
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page.