To apply, please click on the green “Apply Externally” button. This will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. We encourage you to apply as early as possible. International students who qualify for the STEM OPT extension (36 months) are eligible to apply.
Find what you’re looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we’re committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions, along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value, has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a member of our Data Consulting team in Crowe’s Consulting business unit, you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver solutions for clients within the banking industry. This includes advising banks in designing, developing, and implementing business and technology platforms that provide critical value to their organization. You will work with business and technology teams across the enterprise providing a breadth and depth of experience unlike any other.
Join a team of technology leaders that provide our clients with expertise and transformational technology enabling them to thrive in today’s market. Be part of a culture that provides an innovative environment that empowers you to follow your passion and develop as a leader. Our opportunities include:
- Data Management: New hires will assist with assessing, designing, and developing enterprise data warehouses and data integration solutions to provide clients with a comprehensive data solution to address their reporting, analysis, and decision-making needs. This business first approach incorporates the development of data mapping and data integration processes to improve existing systems and build new ones.
- Data Analytics and Insight: New hires will assist with turning existing data into valuable business insights through automated tools and processes for collecting, storing, and visualizing critical benchmarks. This includes the design and implementation of modern data analytic and visualization tools as well as assist in creating advanced analytics utilizing Python and R.
- Data Audits: New hires will assist with assessing current data processes help to create tools to identify and score the quality, reliability and visibility of data as a result.
- Data Process Improvement: New hires will assist with assessing current data processes, creating a tactical roadmap to implement process improvement, and helping to create tools that improve data quality, reliability, and visibility.
- Interactive Analytics & Visualization: New hires will assist with the design and implementation of modern data analytics and visualization tools (such as Tableau and PowerBI) to create interactive solutions based on project requirements.
- Data Governance: New hires will assist with the design and development of governance assessments and strategy providing clients with a comprehensive model for managing their enterprise data. This includes implementing solution frameworks that incorporate enterprise changes to people, processes, and tools.
- Data Product Development: New hires will assist with the design and development of cutting-edge solutions and products that leverage data to deliver key insights and intelligence for our clients.
- Strong aptitude to develop high level of technical and functional knowledge of database and/or software solutions
- Proficient in SQL and database design
- Capability to perform process analysis and implement database and/or software solutions
- Capability to learn and teach database and/or software solution features and functionality
- Strong aptitude to design and configure systems
- Willingness to travel 50-100%
- Desire to work in a fast-paced learning environment (preferred)
- Ability to utilize both technical and social skills to assist clients (preferred)
- Desire to use technology to tackle business problems (preferred)
- Strong conceptual thinking, creativity, and flexibility (preferred)
- Self-sufficient with the ability to self-manage (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills for breaking down complex, technical ideas in a way that is useful to the layman (preferred)
- Work well both independently and in a team (preferred)
- Experience in: Python, R, Visio, Data Integration, Data Analytics, or Data Visualization such as Tableau or Power BI (preferred)
- Understanding of Big Data solutions and tools such as Hadoop, NoSQL, Sqoop, and Hive. (preferred)
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Management/Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Data Science, Business/Data Analytics, Software System Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics or similar degree.
- GPA : 3.0 or above
Fort Lauderdale/Miami, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
At Crowe, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe LLP (www.crowe.com) is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, and consulting services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page and click on “Apply” to submit your information.