Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership is looking for an innovative leader to join our senior management team to work as an Early Childhood Programs Director in Loup City. This is a full-time position with a starting wage of $57,200-$67,600 (depending on qualifications).
· Health, Dental, Life, and Vision insurance
· Generous leave accrual (PTO)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible four-day working schedule
· Opportunities for professional development
· 11 paid holidays
· Paid birthday off
· Employer matched retirement (up to 3%)
· Bachelor’s degree in education
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Previous supervisory, fiscal management, and administration experience
· Total managerial, budgetary, and supervisory responsibility of all Early Childhood Programs
· Responsible for written narratives of continuation grants, preparing budgets, work plans, training for Policy Council, Board of Directors and staff.
If you need an application please contact CNCAP at (308) 745-0780 ext. 105 or apply online at www.centralnebraskacap.com. This position will remain open until filled. EEO/AA