Capgemini Staff Consultant – Business Analyst Role
Who are we?
- We are global. With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries.
- We are results oriented. A global leader in consulting, technology and professional services, The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
- We are committed to delivery. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
- We invest in our people. Capgemini helps each new consultant hit the ground running with a robust training program. Throughout your career, we offer structured programs and on-the-job training to provide you with the technology and professional skills to help you be a successful consultant and support your professional development.
- We live our core values. Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Growth: Once you join us, you will be aligned to a practice prior to your start date based on our practice needs, recommendations from your interviewers and any preference you expressed during the interview process. You will also receive up to eight weeks of New Hire Orientation, professional training, and relevant technology education to help you launch your consulting career. Your training may consist of both local and global travel.
- Collaboration: Working in a team environment, Staff Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients. You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions incorporating methods, techniques and tools.
- Exposure: You will gain exposure to various industries and clients in a fast-paced environment. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work products.
- Guidance: You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions incorporating methods, techniques and tools. A buddy will also be assigned to you to help you expand your network, manage your career progression, and navigate Capgemini as a new consultant.
- Community: You will develop a sense of community early on as you will on-board with a group of fellow campus hires across North America. We are currently recruiting for positions located in our North America offices in the following cities: Columbia (South Carolina), Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles (Burbank), Dallas, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle.
What can Capgemini do for you?
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a unique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables you to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Capgemini provides you the freedom to define your own success, enabling you to establish and update your own individual success equations and supporting you in reaching your personal and professional goals
Who are we looking for?
Our consulting teams work with companies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. The ideal Capgemini consultant possesses the following qualities:
- Interest in working with technology to create various solutions and advancements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to continually learn new things in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- Desire to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
Business Analyst Description:
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, & Application Management
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of either a business domain; a Package Based Solution; or a technical tool / programming language. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
Candidates for our Business Analyst position should additionally possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- A willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate
- Ability to travel to India for training, if requested by the Practice
- Baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPIs & Reporting
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Exceptional performance in these majors or concentrations:
- Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Data Science
- Business: Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Digital Leadership
- Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering
Skills and experience in these areas:
- Functional Skills: System Analysis, Business Analytics (such as Power BI), Project Management, Testing, Technical and/or Creative Writing, Workshop Facilitation, HR Process Knowledge, SharePoint, Office365, Dynamics
Is Capgemini right for you?
Review the questions below to decide if Capgemini is right for you:
- Do you possess a desire to work in a technology focused environment with a multitude of well-known clients?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills and the courage and motivation to become a future leader within Capgemini?
- Are you flexible, possessing the desire to travel and to continuously learn new things in various environments?
- Are you a creative team player who would be interested in working with talented people from all over the world?
If you have answered “Yes” to the questions above, we encourage you to apply online via your University’s Career Center Website.
Capgemini is an equal opportunity employer.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Ranked one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career” – Business Week
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.