- Perform audit of electronic personnel records and update as necessary.
- Digitally scan and file employee documents.
- Update and maintain employee-tracking spreadsheets.
- Assist with documenting Human Resource and Recruiting policies and procedures.
- Assist with creating and distributing monthly company newsletter.
- Run monthly training reports; follow up with employees that are non-complaint.
- Address and mail birthday cards monthly.
- Answer front door, greet guests, and maintain sign-in log.
- Assist management team with scanning, shipping, and faxing.
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
- Receives and distributes HR departmental mail.
- Schedules and organizes appointments, takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation.
- Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by the department.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment activities.
- May assist with preparation of HR resource reports, benefits invoices, etc.
- Prepares purchase orders for Mission Support (Corporate Office).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or relevant study area.
- 1-2 years of general HR experience and administrative assistant experience required
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Works toward common goals by supporting, encouraging and sharing information with colleagues, both internal and external.
- Adequate knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Able to multi-task productively; is well organized, using time management processes and procedures effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and Personal Identifiable Information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veteran/ Disabled