Students are encouraged to complete an internship, student research, or study away program as part of an experiential learning component of Aquinas College. Solidify relationships with faculty and staff as they are a vital resource for your learning. They also provide letters of recommendation to graduate and/or professional schools as well as a network in your career field.
Readiness for the real world.
- Take advantage of real world experiences like internships, research, and Study Away.
- Consider Graduate School.
- Learn about Teacher Credential Information.
- Participate in Take a Saint to Work.
- Engage in career fairs and network with future employers.
The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement has led more of us to question how we can break down the racial barriers that prevent us from including and engaging with diversity. This is a big question and there is no single …
Why joining a virtual info session can change your career
In the midst of a pandemic, typical ways of meeting recruiters and expanding connections through means such as career fairs have been put on hold. Information sessions that students and …