Student success depends on it. We’re here to partner with you to give your students the onramp they need to reach their academic and career aspirations
- Engage Alumni: Seeing is believing. Bring back successful alums to speak with your students about their career journey.
- Integrate Experiences into the Classroom: Consider how a site visit, internship, or service-learning opportunity could strengthen student learning and professional development. Use this form to get started.
- Real-World Exposure: When employers visit campus, join them for lunch or attend class-to-career professional development seminars.
- Sharpen Skills: Be clear with students about the skills they develop in college. Give tangible examples, so they can then articulate these skills to employers.
- Know the Outcomes for Majors: Career Services has plenty of data to share. Better yet, partner with us on data gathering and encourage your graduating seniors to complete our First Destination Survey.
Before You Cancel, Contact Us.
The Advantage Center Team can create a special presentation catered to your curriculum, such research opportunities in science or internships for sustainability majors. Last minute cancellations will be accommodated based on availability. Fill out the request form.