Alumni Spotlight – Kathryn Steel

Meet one of our Aquinas College alumni, Kathryn Steel!

About the Alum

Kathryn was a Business Communications with a concentration in Marketing. She was extremely involved in student activities serving as a vocationer, global ambassador, orientation leader, and member of AQ Sound.

She currently works as a business development center agent at Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Davenport, FL, where she was awarded the Employee of the Month.

Favorite Memory

So many… from being an orientation leader for three years to my study away experiences AND creating a podcast with a former radio personality in Grand Rapids and Chicago.

The list is endless – I am glad I chose Aquinas College to grow as a person and in faith. I have made the most amazing and inspiring people and have created great friendships.

Did You Know?

I studied away in 2018 and 2019. I participated in a short term study away program for a class in Costa Rica and semester long program in Rome. I have been to 10 countries (and counting)!

I was also part of Generation Swap and my mentor gave me great advice and we had deep conversations about life, family, and career aspirations.

By Dana Hebreard
Dana Hebreard Director, Advantage Center and Career Services